Change of circumstances
When your circumstances change, you must tell us. A change may affect how much you can claim.
You must tell us if you, or anyone else in your property:
- Move in or move out
- Start or stop a job, school or university
- Go into hospital for more than one night
- Have any changes to rent, pay, pension, savings or benefits or a backdated payment
- Get married, start a civil partnership, or get divorced
- Have a baby, foster, or adopt
How to tell us about a change
Report a change of circumstances online
You will need:
- A digital copy of your evidence or a way of photographing or scanning it (for example, a smartphone).