Sponsor our events
We've been organising events in the community for many years and are always keen to grow and improve our offering. Our programme features a range of diverse activities and runs throughout the year. In 2023, it includes:
- Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III : Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 May
- Armed Forces Day: Saturday 24 June
- Halloween: Sunday 29 October
In the first hour of the 2022 ‘Platinum Party in the Park’, Gadebridge welcomed more than 2,750 residents and the numbers only increased throughout the event. Similar numbers were seen at our Armed Forces Day and Halloween celebrations.
Hemel Hempstead alone is home to more than 103,000 residents. Sponsorship offers businesses a unique marketing opportunity to reach a wider audience.
Benefits of sponsorship
Our sponsorship packages can deliver the following benefits:
- Brand visibility: increased brand exposure through the event itself, event advertising, and media coverage
- Consumer perception: customers form positive opinions when businesses are tied to high-profile events, as it connects you with being reputable and community focused. Research from the Event Marketing Institute found that 74 per cent of consumers are more likely to buy products after exposure to a branded event marketing experience
- Enhance your company’s role in the community by helping to support and grow community events
- Build your reputation in the borough, increasing your visibility and attracting new customers and sales opportunities
- Strengthen customer relationships through public interaction and on-site activities, which will make the community more involved with your brand.
Social media followers
- Facebook: 11,000
- Twitter: 10,000
- LinkedIn: 4,500
- Instagram: 1,370
- LoyalFree app: 36,971 interactions in the borough
- Business newsletter: 2,500 businesses
- Dacorum Life (residents' magazine): 63,000 homes
- Digital Dacorum Life (weekly): 12,500 subscribers
Types of sponsorship and cost
If you would like more information or to discuss sponsoring an event, please email our Events Officer (email@example.com) or our Communications team (firstname.lastname@example.org).