Small grants fund – up to £500
The small grants fund is for charities, community and voluntary groups, sporting groups, and informal groups, who are looking to fund a project, one-off event or piece of equipment that will benefit Dacorum residents. The maximum grant is £500. For larger grants of up to £3,000, please visit our community grant page.
Applications for the spring round are now open.
- Spring 2018 - applications will close on Friday 25 May.
- Summer 2018 - applications will open on Saturday 26 May and close on Friday 27 July.
- Winter 2018 - applications open Saturday 28 July and close Friday 23 November.
What can be funded
- Revenue or capital as a ‘one-off’ grant for a specific project, event or programme of events, or equipment.
- Short-term revenue costs, such as day-to-day running costs (excluding staff salaries) for a specific project.
What can’t be funded
- Items which benefit an individual.
- Long term or ongoing revenue costs, such as staff salaries.
- Activities we deem to promote or be linked to religious or political ideologies or beliefs.
- Projects involving improvement or repair to buildings which are the responsibility of another statutory body.
- Activities that are the responsibility of another statutory body.
- Capital projects in schools or improvements to roads, pavements or associated items - for example, bus stops, street lighting.
- Projects that take place outside Dacorum.
- Projects that have already started delivery.
Please note: we may share your information with other internal departments and relevant external organisations for the purpose of assessing your grant application.
If you would like more information or have any queries please contact:
Kim Gioiosa / Marion Rawdon
Telephone: 01442 228213 or 01442 228631