Small grants fund – up to £500
The small grants fund is for charities, community and voluntary groups, sporting groups, and informal groups, who are looking to fund a project, one-off event or piece of equipment that will benefit Dacorum residents. The maximum grant is £500. For larger grants of up to £3,000, please visit our community grant page.
Grants rounds closing dates
- Autumn 2017 – Friday 24 November
Apply now for up to £500
What can be funded
- Revenue or capital as a ‘one-off’ grant for a specific project, event or programme of events, or equipment.
- Short-term revenue costs, such as day-to-day running costs (excluding staff salaries) for a specific project.
What can’t be funded
- Items which benefit an individual.
- Long term or ongoing revenue costs, such as staff salaries.
- Activities we deem to promote or be linked to religious or political ideologies or beliefs.
- Projects involving improvement or repair to buildings which are the responsibility of another statutory body.
- Activities that are the responsibility of another statutory body.
- Capital projects in schools or improvements to roads, pavements or associated items - for example, bus stops, street lighting.
- Projects that take place outside Dacorum.
- Projects that have already started delivery.
If you would like more information or have any queries please contact:
Kim Gioiosa / Marion Rawdon
Telephone: 01442 228213 or 01442 228631