Private landlords and managing agents
There's a lot to consider for private landlords and lots of choices to make about letting your home. It's important to make sure you're fully informed of your rights and responsibilities.
- There's advice for landlords on the Citizens Advice website.
- The National Residential Landlords' Association provides support to landlords in the UK.
- We've produced a Landlords' Handbook with information for private sector landlords.
If you're a landlord in the borough, we'd like your help to shape our new landlord forum.
Any feedback on the following would be much appreciated:
- Speakers of interest - for example, the Fire Service
- Current topics affecting landlords
- Services available to landlords
- Current legislation
- Timings of the events
- What would make you as a landlord want to attend?
Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback. We'll use this to create a forum that delivers what our private sector landlords are looking for.
Policies and documents
We've produced a Regulators' Statement (PDF 712KB) for private sector landlords, tenants and councillors.
Keep in touch
Sign up to receive information about the private rented sector.