If you live in Dacorum and get a means-tested benefit then you may be entitled to a Dacorum Card - a free card that gives you discounts and privileges at more than 200 local businesses and facilities, including sport and leisure, food and drink, transport, Council services, and many more.
Have a look to see what's on offer on our Discounters page.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for a card if you live in Dacorum and your household receives any of the following means-tested benefits:
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Support (not 25 per cent single persons' discount)
- Income-related Jobseekers' Allowance
- Income Support
- Guaranteed Pension Credit (not just state retirement pension)
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- NHS Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
- Assistance with NHS charges (HC2 or HC3 certificate)
If you are the carer of someone to which one of the above applies, then the eligible person can apply for you to have a Dacorum Card to receive discounts on their behalf.
How to apply
You can apply for a Dacorum Card by filling out our online form.
Terms and conditions
For more information, please click on the heading below.
Does your business want to offer a discount?
We are looking for businesses in Dacorum that want to help the local community by offering a discount or privilege to Dacorum Card holders.