Home contents insurance scheme

We insure the structure of our homes but the cover doesn’t include what’s inside, such as your furniture and personal belongings.

Replacing the contents of your home could prove expensive. By purchasing tenants contents insurance, your personal belongings are insured against events including:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Flooding/escape of water
  • Accidental damage 

We work with Aviva to offer home contents insurance that can be paid in weekly or monthly instalments.

Unlike some insurance policies, there are no excesses so you will not have to pay anything in the event of a claim.


Find out more and apply

Alternatively, you can telephone us on 01442 228960.


The policy is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Aviva Insurance Limited, Registered in Scotland Number 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. FP.ENT.696.SEC.


warning signUK Parliamentary general election - Thursday 4 July: Find out how you can vote and what you need to bring with you. More information on our elections and voting pages.   ×

Page Last Updated: Tuesday, 05 December 2023 at 09:38 AM

In this section