Details of individual/group you are nominating
Please note: We can only judge entries based on the information provided to us in this form. Please assume that we do not have any prior knowledge of the group or individual and will not carry out our own research. As such, please provide comprehensive detailed answers. When describing your activities, please ensure that you are relating them back to the theme of ‘clean, safe and green’.
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is midnight on Monday 27 August 2018.
- The activity being entered must have been carried out in the Borough of Dacorum.
- You must live in the Borough of Dacorum to be eligible to receive the award.
- The activities being put forward must have been carried out between August 2017 and August 2018.
- Activities carried out must have been undertaken in your own free time and be unpaid.
- The activity must incorporate or relate to at least one or all of the following elements: making the community cleaner, safer and/or greener.
- If nominating someone else for the award, you must get the consent of the person you are nominating.
- If nominating someone else for the award, you must ensure they have agreed to take part in publicity events for the award. (such as photos for the media and a profile of the activity in the Dacorum Digest magazine).
- To be eligible to receive the award you must agree to take part in publicity events for the award. (such as photos for the media and a profile of your activity in the Dacorum Digest magazine). If you refuse to take part in any publicity following the award draw, we reserve the right to redraw the winner.
- Our decision on the winner is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or any other causes outside of our control.