Due to the severe weather the following services are affected:
Bin collections - update 11.30am: Our crews are now collecting bins from roads where it is safe to do so. If your bin has not been collected, please leave it on the boundary of your property and we will collect it as soon as conditions allow.
Car parks: We will aim to treat the carriageway in:
- Berkhamsted: Lower Kings Road, St John's Well Lane and Water Lane.
- Hemel Hempstead: High Street, Moor End Road, Queensway, Water Gardens (South) and Water Gardens (North) upper deck only.
- Tring: Frogmore Street (East) and The Forge
Pest Control: Our team will be making visits where access allows.
Housing repairs for Council tenants:
- Osborne: Will be running an emergency service-only today. Osborne will be calling all non-urgent works and rebooking.
- Sun Realm: Has a full team of engineers in and will prioritise tenants with complete loss of heat and do their best to get to them depending on road access.
- Other areas operating on an emergency basis: Orion Communal heating systems, IDIS door entry systems, TP fire alarms, Express Elevators.
Cemetries: Funeral services at Woodwells cemetery in Hemel and Kingshill in Berkhamsted will go ahead today. However, vehicles and pedestrians should be careful on pathways and roads as there will be snow and ice.
Adventure Playgrounds: All our Adventure Playgrounds (Adeyfield, Bennetts End, Chaulden and Grovehill) will be closed today and will not open for the usual after-school session.
Customer Service Centre at Victoria Hall, Tring: Will close at 12.30pm today. Customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us through the website, Facebook or Twitter or call 01442 228000.
We will update this page with more information as it becomes available.
For more information about how severe weather affects our services, please visit our severe weather advice page.