Old Town Halloween Party
There's something strange in your neighbourhood - Hemel Hempstead's ever popular Halloween party returns to the Old Town on Sunday 27 October 2019.
Come and soak up the atmosphere as the Old Town hosts its annual spooky street party. The high street will be transformed with ghost train and scary fairground rides (open from 3.30pm), fiendishly good food, street entertainment and frighteningly fun activities for all the family.
The event finishes with a spectacular free firework display at 7.30pm in Gadebridge Park.
We look forward to seeing you there!
3.30pm - Baby Rave by Hartbeeps (music and movement for the under 4s)
- 4.30pm - Fancy dress competition - under 7s
- 5pm - Fancy dress competition - 8-11s
- 5.30pm - Fancy dress competition - over 12s
- 6pm - Fancy dress competition - family group
- 6.30pm - Fun and games
Prizes on the day include:
- Four free entries to DJ's Play Park
- £10 voucher for the House of Elliott (for the best dressed princess or fairy)
- £10 voucher for Jack and Terri (for the best dressed adult)
- Free milkshakes from ShakeTastic for various challenges throughout the evening.