Help to Rent
Help to Rent is a free lettings service for private landlords. If you let your property through Help to Rent we will work with you to set up a tenancy and give you ongoing advice and guidance for the length of the tenancy.
You will also benefit from:
- a ready supply of approved tenants leading to a quick ‘time to tenancy’
- a full inventory and condition report
- a standard tenancy agreement, deposit guarantee certificate, and other supporting tenancy documents
- a tenancy start-up pack
- advice and help on tenancy matters
- mediation phone calls and visits
- property inspections when needed
- regular landlord forums
- a Landlords' Handbook
- referrals to Living Stable Lives, a scheme to help Dacorum residents maintain stable private tenancies
You can register your interest by filling out our online form and we will get back to you within two working days.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 01442 228000 and ask for 'Help to Rent'.