We are currently experiencing technical issues with our telephone systems, please bear with us while we fix this.
Tenants wishing to report a repair can still use the free phone number 0800 0186050. Thank you.×

Complain about a neighbour

If you feel threatened by another person’s behaviour, you should always contact the police.

If you are one of our tenants or leaseholders, and would like to complain about someone else in one of our properties or on housing land, you can contact your Housing Officer for advice by telephoning 01442 228000 or by emailing housing@dacorum.gov.uk.

We take all complaints seriously, but we may not tell you what action we are taking.

If you have problems with a neighbour, then finding common ground and reaching agreements can often be the solution. We may be able to talk to both sides and offer advice, and help you to consider the best options.

Alternatively, you may wish to contact our anti-social behaviour team.