Have your say, influence our services and make a difference.
To get involved and make a difference, you don’t need any previous experience. You just need to be enthusiastic and to care about improving the services that affect you, and other tenants and leaseholders.
Our Tenants and Leaseholders are why we’re here. By knowing what matters to you and what isn’t working so well helps us improve our services and focus on the things that count. The impact assessment (PDF 2.84MB) document showcases the impact Tenants and Leaseholders have had during 2019-2020 by getting engaged in activities with us to ensure an excellent housing service for all.
We want our services to be the best that they can be, and we’re always trying to make them even better. We want you to help us to do this. Please see our Menu of Involvement (PDF 2MB) for more information about the different ways you get involved with us.
Our Get Involved Strategy - 2020-2024 (PDF 3.5MB) outlines our commitment to giving our tenants and leaseholders a voice.
If you would like to know more, please email email@example.com.
Tpas - Pro Landlord Accreditation
Our approach to tenant engagement led to us becoming the first landlord in the country to achieve the Tpas (Tenant Participation Advisory Service) Pro Landlord Accreditation, which was the highest level that Tpas awards. We continue to use Tpas as a source of expertise when developing new methods of resident engagement such as our new scrutiny boot camps.
Repairs satisfaction survey
In 2021, we launched a new satisfaction survey for responsive repairs. Shortly after your housing repair is completed, we will send you a link by email or text message. If we don't have these details on your tenancy record, we will call your landline and ask you to spend a few minutes going through the survey with us.
As always, we will never pass your information outside the housing service or ask for any financial details. The results of this survey will help us to improve services.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repairs and maintenance service - have your say
We will be getting a new repairs and maintenance service in 2024.
We are inviting tenants and leaseholders to attend a focus group in July 2022 to tell us what you think is working well with the current service, where improvements could be made, and what those improvements could be. We want to hear about what is important to you and what you would like from the new service.
Please email email@example.com to book a session (listed below) or if you would like any further information. State clearly in your email which date/time session you would like to attend. We will do our best to offer you a place at your preferred session. If, however, that session is fully booked we will get in touch to offer you an alternative session.
Please note attendance will be invitation only.
Tenant sessions - Hemel Hempstead
- Friday 8 July 22 - Noon to 2pm at The Forum, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1DN
- Saturday 9 July 22 - 10am - noon at The Forum, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1DN
- Monday 11 July - 7pm to 9pm at The Forum, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1DN
Tenant sessions - Tring
- Tuesday 12 July 22 - Noon to 2pm at Victoria Hall, Akeman Street, Tring, HP23 6AA
- Tuesday 12 July 22 - 7pm to 9pm at Victoria Hall, Akeman Street, Tring, HP23 6AA
- Saturday 30 July 22 - 10am - noon at Victoria Hall, Akeman Street, Tring, HP23 6AA
Tenant sessions - Berkhamsted
- Wednesday 13 July 22 - 2.30pm to 4.30pm at Civic Centre, 161, High Street, Berkhamsted, HP4 3HB
- Wednesday 13 July 22 - 7pm - 9pm at Civic Centre, 161, High Street, Berkhamsted, HP4 3HB
Tenant sessions - Microsoft Teams (virtual)
- Tuesday 19 July - Noon to 2pm on Microsoft Teams
- Tuesday 19 July - 7pm to 9pm on Microsoft Teams
Tenant and Leaseholder session - Berkhamsted
- Saturday 23 July 22 - 10am - noon at Civic Centre, 161, High Street, Berkhamsted, HP4 3HB
- Saturday 9 July 22 - 1pm to 3pm at The Forum, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1DN
- Thursday 21 July 22 - Noon to 2pm on Microsoft Teams (virtual)
- Saturday 30 July 22 - 1pm to 3pm at Victoria Hall, Akeman Street, Tring, HP23 6AA
Supported Housing resident-only sessions
- Wednesday 20 July - 2pm to 4pm at Emma Rothschild Court, Silk Mill Way, Tring, HP23 5HX
- Friday 22 July - 10am - noon at Compass Point, Kitefield, Northchurch, Berkhamsted, HP4 3XD
- Friday 22 July - 2pm to 4pm at Douglas Gardens, Berkhamsted, England, HP4 3PE
(If you are a supported housing resident and require support with transport arrangements, please let us know when booking your place).
If you're a Council Tenant or Leaseholder and would like to get involved with us, please tell us what you're interested in by filling in our register of interest form below:
Register your interest