Details of the person you are nominating
Please note: We can only judge entries based on the information provided to us in this form. Please assume that we do not have any prior knowledge of the person you are nominating and why they are your hero. We will not carry out our own research. As such, please provide detailed answers to the questions below:
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is midnight on Monday 26 November 2018.
- The winners must live or work in the borough of Dacorum.
- You must get the consent of the person you are nominating and provide their contact details.
- Both the winner and the person nominating them must agree to take part in publicity for the Everyday Heroes scheme (such as photos for the media and a profile of their activity for display at the Civic Reception).
- Winners must be available to attend the Mayor’s Civic Reception on Friday 1 March 2019.
- Winners will need to arrange their own transportation to and from the event.
- Our decision on the winners is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any technical failure, system failure or other delays/errors outside of our control.