There are residents’ controlled parking zones and waiting time restrictions in the following areas:
|Beaumayes, Hemel Hempstead ||"B" zone ||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm |
|Corner Hall, Hemel Hempstead ||"S" zone ||Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6pm |
|Cotterells, Hemel Hempstead ||"C" zone ||Monday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm |
|Hospital area, Hemel Hempstead ||"H" zone ||Monday to Saturday, 8am to 8pm |
|Kodak, Hemel Hempstead ||"K" zone ||Monday to Sunday, 8am to 10pm |
|Roughdown, Hemel Hempstead ||"R" zone ||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm |
- Parking is only available in these areas when displaying a valid permit or visitor voucher.
- The cost of permits is £25 for the first car and £40 for the second and third car.
- There is a maximum of three permits per property for vehicles registered to that address.
- Each household is also entitled to buy up to 600 hours of visitor vouchers per year and up to four one week permits per year to cater for longer visits.
- For pensioners this allowance is doubled.
For more information please contact the Parking Centre by emailing DCpermit.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01908 223505 or 0845 600 3490.
Apply for a resident's or visitors parking permit
You can apply for a permit by downloading one of the following application forms. Please return your completed form to: The Parking Centre, Civic Centre, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1 1HH
Resident permit and visitor voucher application form (PDF 253 KB)
Replacement permit application form (PDF 1.55 MB)
Refund application form, resident permit (PDF 1.06 MB)
Apply for a new residents permit online.
Businesses based within the zone may qualify for a business permit for operational vehicles if they have no off-street parking available.
Only one permit per business is available, but this can cover up to two vehicles.