We've identified thousands of residents who could be entitled to up to £10,000 worth of Green Homes Grant funding.
A letter is being sent to homeowners who have been identified as potentially being eligible.
The funding scheme allows eligible residents to receive up to £10,000 worth of energy-saving improvements to their homes - such as insulation, renewable heating systems, solar PV panels and new doors and windows - all at no additional cost.
With energy prices on the rise, now is the perfect time to make home improvements that will reduce the amount of energy you use and save money on your bills. Energy efficiency improvements will also make your home warmer and more environmentally friendly,
To be eligible for the grant, householders must meet two main criteria:
- You must own a home in Dacorum that has a low energy efficiency rating, with an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) of D or lower. If you’re unsure, you can check your EPC rating on the Government website.
- Your total household income from employment must be less than £30,000 per year.
- someone in your household receives certain income, disability, or health-related benefits
- you are of state pension age and in receipt of housing credit
- you earn less than £20,000 after paying for mortgage and council tax.
We've partnered with Warmworks to help manage this funding scheme.
If you believe you are eligible, you can find out more and begin your application on our home energy efficiency page. Alternatively, if you have questions about the grant and would like to discuss it further, please contact Warmworks directly on 0808 196 8255.